Trivett Website Disclaimer:
The information on this website is provided by Trivett Pty Ltd and its related entities for your interest only and makes no recommendations or offers upon which you should rely for any purpose.
Trivett does not make any warranties, express or implied, to the accuracy of the data contained on this site and is not liable for loss or damages resulting from relying on the information contained on this site. You should rely on your own inquiries as to the accuracy of any information or material available from this website.
Information presented on this site is general information only, is current at the time of publication on the site and is subject to change without notice. For the most current details on price and vehicle features, please contact a Sales Consultant at one of our dealerships.
Qantas Frequent Flyer Disclaimer:
* You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem points. A joining fee applies. Membership and points are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. ^Offer excludes government, fleet or wholesale purchases. Points will be earned upon payment in full for the amount of the eligible purchase and provided payment is made within approved credit terms. You must allow up to 8 weeks after payment for your points to appear in your Qantas Frequent Flyer account. Points for company purchases can be issued to individuals. (Limit one person per company), but this may give rise to tax consequences for the company and/or individual - you should obtain your own tax advice on any such transactions regarding points. Points cannot be split between two or more members participating in the same purchase. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to provide accurate details of their Qantas Frequent Flyer membership. Trivett reserves the right to cancel this program and to vary the terms and conditions without notice. Trivett is not responsible for the administration or redemption of points once issued.
Refer A Friend Disclaimer:
All customers participating in the refer a friend campaign must adhere to the following terms and conditions.
The refer a friend offer is valid for Trivett sales and service customers only between December 1 2012 and 31 December 2013.
All refer a friend vouchers must be presented to the sales consultant prior to purchase and are not valid in conjunction with any other offer and it is not redeemable for cash and is non-transferable.
Trivett reserves the right to cancel or withdraw the offer without notice.
Game of Skill Terms and Conditions for the Trivett Win a Harley Davidson Competition
- Information on how to enter and the prize forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is open to Australian residents who fulfil the entry requirements as set out in clause 3. Business purchasers; federal, state and local government purchasers; fleet purchasers including registered national fleet purchasers; dealers to whom vehicles are wholesaled; and Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- To enter, persons must:
- (a) Participate in a sales consultation with a sales consultant of the Promoter during the Promotional Period; and
- (b) Complete the puzzle on the entry form.
- The competition commences at 00.01 (AEST) on Friday 14th June 2013 and closes at 23.59 (AEST) on Sunday 16th June 2013 (“Promotional Period”).
- Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Promotional Period. Entries received after the Promotional Period will not count towards the competition.
- Multiple entries will be accepted, however there is only one entry per sales consultation.
- At the time of the sales consultation, entrants will be provided with an entry form for the draw and advised of the existence of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, if an entrant does not want to participate in the promotion or be bound by these Terms and Conditions they can request at any time up to the draw date that their entry not be included in the draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant that has not acted in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- There will be one prize draw for this promotion, which shall take place at 75-85 O’Riordan Street, Alexandria NSW 2015 at 10am on Wednesday 19 June 2013.
- This competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winners. The first valid entry form at the prize draw with a correctly completed puzzle will be eligible for the prize.
- The prize is 1 x Harley Davidson Sportster 72 Motorcycle (gold coloured), and includes registration, stamp duty, CTP insurance and dealer delivery (total prize valued at $17,500 RRP).
- The winner will be notified by phone call and email. The winner’s name will also be published on the website www.trivett.com.au.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the result.
- The prize value is based upon the recommended retail price and is correct at the date of printing (inclusive of GST). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate date on which the prize is taken.
- Insurance, additional options/ accessories and all ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner. Unless expressly stated, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner.
- If the winner of the prize is under the age of 18 years and/or does not hold a current Australian driver’s licence as at the date of delivery of the prize, the prize will be transferred into the name of an adult or guardian nominated by the winner.
- The winner agrees to participate and co-operate as required in all editorial activities relating to the promotion including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed. The winner grants the Promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- The prize, or any component of the prize, cannot be altered in any way and is not transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other consideration.
- Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the prize.
- In the event that the prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter is Trivett Classic Holdings Pty Ltd (ABN 11 085 878 995) of Level 2, 4 Burbank Place, Baulkham Hills NSW 2153 and its subsidiary companies listed below:
- Trivett Automotive Group Pty Ltd (ABN 90 003 667 007)
- Trivett Bespoke Automotive Pty Ltd (ABN 48 125 643 941)
- Bespoke Automotive Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 43 076 101 883)
- Trivett Classic Garage Pty Ltd (ABN 98 072 353 434)
- Trivett Classic Pty Ltd (ABN 35 000 874 706)
- Trivett Motorcycles Pty Ltd (ABN 49 001 146 907)