At Trivett, we have created an environment of success by recruiting and supporting great people. Everyone in our team is a professional. Each committed to delivering superior customer satisfaction and motivated to succeed through hard work and a desire to exceed customer expectations.
Due to an internal promotion we have a rare opportunity for a proactive, highly organised individual to become part of our team in the role of Sales Administrator.
This position plays an integral role by providing the highest level of customer service expected by all our customers.
This is a fantastic opportunity to put your career on a brighter path and achieve your goals!
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Greeting all visitors to the showroom and ensuring that they are appropriately attended to.
- Assisting the sales team with registration paperwork, sales logs and administration support.
- Coordinating stock swaps with other dealers and arrange transport
- Coordinating vehicle deliveries with relevant departments
- Maintaining a successful relationship with the vehicle manufacturer
To succeed in this role, you must display:
• Previous experience in a customer focussed role in an administrative capacity
• Well-presented and a self-starter
• Strong verbal and written communication
• Excellent organisation skills and ability to prioritise workload
• Ability to work independently and as part of the team
• Experience with the Microsoft suite
The ideal candidate will have previous automotive dealership experience and experience with the Reynolds & Reynolds system.
Remuneration will be commensurate with your experience.